Monday 13 October 2014

Website Review

I have been looking at into websites which are specifically designed to help relevant designers get themselves noticed in the industry. I came upon a new website while researching into designers called 'Dribbble' www.dribbble.com, this particular website began as a side project before becoming a small, profitable company helping to share talent, connect with designers around the globe and give job opportunities. Its headquarters are based in Salem, Massachusetts.  
Dribbble is now one of the go-to websites while starting as a young designer. It is able to offer us a lot, broadcasting screenshots of our work, to gain recognition but also providing a well needed job vacancies page, which you can refine results to your own location to see what jobs are currently available. However the downside is the website adds a charge of $350 for only 30 days use.
This website allowed me to search into designers and look into what current work is being produced, I did find much inspiration that I will take forward in creating my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment